Test to identify individuals who are at risk for a genetic disease or for transmitting a gene for a genetic disease.
- Parents genetics screening by parents blood sample
- Embryo genetics screening by embryo biopsy
- Products of conception tested in case of recurrent abortions
- Mother blood sample for double or quadriple marker test
- 12-14 weeks sonography
- Choriovillous sampling in which minimum placental tissue aspirated to test.
- Amniocentesis in which fluid around baby aspirated to test.